Tata Mutual Fund
  • Request a callback
    Please fill the details below & we will get in touch with you
    Fields with * marks are mandatory
    Name *

    Mobile No *

    Landline No -

    City *

    Thank You!

    We will get back to you soon.


  • How can I change my existing Bank Details?

    To change your existing bank mandate submit the following documents to the nearest AMC Centre:

    • Letter the change in Bank Mandate containing the following
      • Bank Name
      • Branch
      • Location
      • Address
      • City
      • Pin
      • A/c Type
      • A/c No.
      • A/c no in words
      • IFSC Code (11 digits)
      • IFSC Code (in words)
    • Copy of the cancelled cheque

  • What are the documents required to transfer AUM from one ARN to ARN?

    • Letter from source Distributor for transferring the AUM.
    • Existing broker has to intimate the investors regarding AUM transfer.(Copy of intimation letter sent to the investors should be submitted)
    • NOC from the target distributor.
    • Self attested ARN Card copy & PAN Card copy of both the distributors is to be provided (If not provided earlier)
    • BR / ASL for Corporate are to be provided (If there is any change)
    • KYD acknowledgement

  • What are the rules to be a compliant Advisor?

    • The conventions that an Advisor needs to abide by are:
      • An Advisor should continuously have the validation of registry with AMFI
      • As an ARN holder, comply with all circulars issued by AMFI and SEBI
      • Not claim brokerage for his/her own investments
      • Not share brokerage with his client
      • Submit the Self-Declaration form to the AMC before the end of the financial year

Designed & Developed by Idealake

Email a friendX

Fields with* marks are mandatory

Name* Email*

Name Email

Name Email

Name Email

Name Email

Sender Name*

Sender Email*